1. You can book online from your computer or mobile phone/iPhone etc This is easy!
Hover your mouse over the AVAILABILTY AND BOOKING.
2. You can telephone us on +44 (0)1335 390 519 If we are there we will always be delighted to speak to you; if we are out, please leave a message and we will ring you back as soon as possible.
3. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org We will reply as soon as possible. However, first of all:
Things to bear in mind:
1. Access Availability and Booking by hovering over AVAILABILITY AND BOOKING on the menu bar above. Decide which barn you’d like to book.
2. Click on the date you decide on.
3. A box will pop up called ‘Your date selection’.
4. Click the blue BOOK NOW box 5. Check the details then click Place booking (proceed to secure server) 6. Before you can book you must click Agree to the Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully before you do so. There is nothing startling or unexpected there, but a booking is a contract between us both and it is important that you understand and accept the expectations. *See Holiday Cancellation Insurance below… 7. Fill in the Booking Request Form 8. Decide how to pay the deposit (or full amount if booking within six weeks of the start date). Please note we will not process any payment until we have confirmed your booking with you. Please also note that we do not have access to your card details if you pay online: these are held securely by Sage Pay.
9.Submit Booking You will receive an automated email response acknowledging receipt of your booking request form. Your booking will remain provisional until you hear from us that we are able to confirm it. 10.Booking confirmation
Online bookings: Please note – we do not pass on credit card and other transaction charges. You may pay:
In the rare instance of a last minute booking, we would expect an immediate credit/debit card payment of the full amount before your arrival
(The date your holiday starts determines the relevant rate for your stay)
|Start Date FROM
FRIDAY (or Monday)
|… TO Last night of your stay Thursday (or Sunday)||Full week rate||Week for
|1 ½ Wks 10/11 days||Fort-night
|Mon 2 Jan 2017||to||Thurs 2 Feb 2017||505||480||355||335||730||935|
|Fri 3 Feb 2017||to||Thurs 06 Apr 2017||605||575||405||385||830||1120|
|Fri 7 Apr 2017||to||Thurs 28 Sept 2017||695||675||*455||*445||930||1305|
|Fri 28 Sept 2017||to||Thurs 23 Nov 2017||605||575||405||385||830||1120|
|Fri 24 Nov 2017||to||Thurs 14 Dec 2017||505||480||355||335||730||935|
|Fri 15 Dec 2017||to||Thurs 21 Dec 2017||505||480||355||335||–||–|
|Fri 22 Dec 2017 tbc||to||Mon 1 Jan 2018||705||670||*465||*425||–||–|
The date your holiday starts determines the relevant rate for your stay.
Our changeover days are usually Friday and Monday but we can consider other days.
Short breaks (3-night Friday-Monday weekend) and (4-night Monday-Friday midweek) are bookable in advance.
*During Bank Holiday weeks and the summer half of the year (April to the end if September) advance bookings for short breaks are not always possible. Please give us a call if you want a short break during the summer if the booking tool will not allow you to book it.
Price for a fortnight
The second week is reduced by approximately 15%. If you would like to stay longer do consult us – depending on availability and time of year we will try to come up with something attractive to you and fair to us!
Price for a ten (or eleven) day holiday
This is the best value of all, as long as you are happy not to have a mid-break clean or linen change… We charge the relevant weekly rate plus a flat rate throughout the year of £225 for the extra 3 or 4 nights .
Some hopefully helpful reminders…
Our (approximately) 5% off the current price for all returning guests still applies.
The price current at the time of booking always applies, even if you are booking more than a year ahead. (NB See our T&Cs for our cancellation policy).
Price for all short breaks is calculated at very roughly 70% of the relevant weekly rate.
Throughout the year we offer 3 or 4-night short breaks, which can be booked in advance. 3 nights: Fri/Sat/Sun nights. 4 nights: Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs nights. The price for short breaks, when available, is approximately 70% of the rate for the relevant week, rounded up or down as seems simplest so we’re not dealing in fractions. If you would like a short break and the booking system will not allow you to make it please give us a call to discuss. We are very flexible and hope to meet customer needs and can sometimes accommodate a 2 day stay.
We strongly recommend taking out insurance against your having to cancel your booking due to some unforeseen situation arising. If this happens, The full fee is still due (and not refundable if already paid) unless we are able to re-let the dates. We will always try our hardest to do so, possibly at a discounted rate, but cannot guarantee that we will be successful. To avoid the possibility of mutual embarrassment and hardship we strongly advise you consider taking out cancellation insurance unless you are prepared to take the risk. Any insurance firm should be able to provide this. If it would help we can provide information about the Pavey Group UK Holiday Protection Plan (which is a preferential scheme for Premier Cottage guests) or you can download a PDF version yourself – see the link.
And after all this we do hope you will enjoy a wonderfully relaxing and hassle free holiday here!
Breaks are available in Douglas’s Barn at a 10% discounted rate between 1 May 2017 and 26 May 2017. A 3 day weekend break or 4 day mid week break is on offer for £410 and a 7 day beak at £625. Why not treat yourself for a few days away in the beautiful Peak […]
Happy Easter to all our guests, past, present and future. Thought today’s guests in Tom’s Barn and Douglas’s Barn would appreciate special cakes.
Ashbourne’s first ever Thursday market in the new location of Civic Square has got off to a bustling start, with traders turning out early to await their first customers. The new location, alongside Waitrose off Shaw Croft, is part of a trial to see if new life can be breathed into the Thursday market, which […]