There are several ways of contacting us, so please choose the one that suits you best. We are always glad to hear from guests past, present and ‘just wondering’ and are just as happy if this is by telephone or email – even by a text message; if you are just wondering about possibly booking we will happily answer questions and will never put pressure on anyone to make a booking.
If you are wishing to make contact to book:
1. If you have checked that the dates seem to be available and would like to make an online booking, with as little fuss as possible, please:
2. If on the other hand you’d prefer a slightly more leisurely approach, and possibly need a little more reassurance, about the process, please go to the How to Book page.
3. However, if you haven’t quite reached the stage of making a firm decision yet, or perhaps you have some questions that need an answer, or even simply have a comment or photo for one of our blog pages, please click here to use our enquiry form.
4. Finally, if like so many of us you prefer the human touch and would prefer to talk to a real person, please don’t hesitate to ring us on our landline +44 (0)1335 390 519 – we are always delighted to speak to our guests. We know the barns and the area backwards so should be able to answer all questions and we promise there will be no pressure.
If we’re out, leave a message and we’ll return your call as soon as we can.
If you don’t get an almost immediate response do try again. We always try to respond as quickly as possible so if we don’t, assume that there has been a hitch of some sort.
You can always try to ring the mobile telephone number +44 (0)7813 68 68 99, which works well outside although hardly at all, ever, in the house itself. However, if we are away this is what we rely upon and now can receive instant emails on the move too!
5. OR, finally, if you prefer, write to us:
John and Marion Fuller Sessions,
Parwich, Nr. Ashbourne,
Derbyshire, DE6 1QB
Tel: 01335 390 519
Mobile: 07813 686 899